- Accounting Logs :
- No new accounting logs introduced. See Ref 2. above.
- Caveats :
- The order of selection of nodes/vnodes to be released or kept by the "-k <select>" option is "Undefined". Hence user/admin or his/her scripts/tools should not depend/predict on the order of release/keep operation on the nodes/vnodes.
- If one or more nodes/vnodes targeted for release have one or more job chunks/processes still running in them, then the release operation will result in their abrupt termination.
- Clubbing the previous two caveats: user/admin should be aware that by using this new option, the running job may lose some of its running job chunks.
API level details:
- The "select" string parameter will be passed to "pbs_relnodesjob()" using its "extend" argument which is of type "char * "